Actually, www.zapstay.com is not a hotels booking site, its a search engine for searching hotels actual website. Zapstay.com searches for hotels and presents to the users links to the hotels website and not the hotels booking sites.
There are currently more than a dozen popular hotels booking websites which claim to give users best rate, but various studies have identified following issues with the booking through hotels booking web sites:
1. More often than not, rate are better or same on bookings done on hotels website. In situations wherein hotels booking websites are offering discounts from their own pockets (to attract visitors or part of marketing campaign), many hotels often agree to match the online rates offered.
2. Booking hotels directly at hotels website gives more flexibility in case of change in plan.
3. Guests are offered better rooms (bigger rooms; better views) when booking is done direclty.
4. Guests get chance to earn points and loyalty discounts more often on direct bookings.
5. Guests get more personalized attention, better treatment; complimentry upgrades on direct bookings.
www.zapstay.com has been created keeping all the above points in mind. Zapstay.com thus give users option to book hotels at hotels websites, also provide level playing field for hotels to compete.
zapstay.com is a core search engine; search results are based solely on Khojnetwork's database.
zapstay.com always works in family mode. We try our best to filter out results not fit for kids, but itís possible that our filter miss some sites now and then. So, we advice parents/guardians to supervise and monitor activities of their kids on the internet.
In the first (from top) input box enter the key words, separated by spaces, and click ĎSearchí button. It is advised to start with more generic word(s) e.g. "Disney" and add more specific word(s) e.g. "Disney Orlando" if results displayed are less relevant.
Pages are ranked mainly on the basis of content.
All search words are mandatory by default, if you want to make them optional add 'OR' between the optional words after enclosing them in simple bracket e.g. "NASA (TX or FL)".
We have both automated and manual spam detection mechanism in place. So if any website is trying to pump-up the rank by manipulating content irrelevantly, we will eventually find it and take action: warn or suspend the website from listing.
Yes, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Send hotel home page url to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at email@example.com we will get back to you with more details.